Concrete & Stucco Restoration
Concrete is the most commonly-used structural material in building construction due to its strength and durability.
Constant exposure to wind, water, and salt causes concrete to deteriorate therefore compromising its integrity. Normal small maintenance issues can turn into major repair problems if ignored or neglected. Universal Construction specializes in identifying the source of the problem and providing a remedy through scientific testing, comprehensive inspections, developing a scope of work, and selecting the proper repair materials to ensure the best method of repair and to prevent re-occurrence in the future.
Stucco is a widely recognized surface finish that protects the concrete or wood beneath and can provide attractive texture options like simulated brick, lath plaster and more. Universal Construction specializes in stucco application and repairs, using only the best materials and craftsmanship. You can count on the experts at Universal Construction to provide the appropriate maintenance or repairs for all of your concrete and stucco needs.
Common Concrete Restoration issues that Universal Construction routinely solves are the following:
- Cracked and settling foundations and slabs
- Condominium and apartment building balcony and catwalk repairs
- Repairs to structural columns and exterior walls
- Spalled concrete and exposed rebar repairs
- Parking garage and plaza deck repairs; including support beams and columns
- Water Penetration Reduction
- Cathodic Protection
Methods of repair include the following:
- High-pressure washing, sand blasting, and other surface preparation
- Replacement and repair of compromised rebar; including cleaning, protective film on the rebar surface, and application of corrosion inhibitors
- Expansion joint repair and renewal, including foam fillers and pliable sealants
- Application of penetrating sealers, and other cementitious coatings
- Epoxy and urethane chemical resistant coatings
- High pressure crack injection of Epoxy and urethane